Sunday, August 19, 2012

Monday - Day 1 TOSS

Over the last week we've really done a good job of getting some things ready to clear out. I've been pulling cloth diapers that we are no longer using or will not be using for a long time for the new baby, my husband has went through his closet and drawers and pulled an entire bag of clothing to donate as he's starting a new job with a stricter dress code, I went through a huge bag of fabric I had gotten for free and will be donating everything that I will not be using personally, and lastly we sold some electronics we had been storing in our spare bedroom!

At my count there are 5 diapers leaving us tomorrow, 27 pieces of clothing, 5 yards of fabric, 3 spools of ribbon, and 2 electronics. That's 42 things that won't be in this house as of tomorrow.

It feels FREEING. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment